Why choose Us
We serve most of the Southern California area. A California notary public is able to perform duties throughout the state of California only; they cannot go outside the state.
When a person brings a document to a notary public, the notary must be able to communicate with that person; they cannot use an interpreter.
As of 2008, personal knowledge is not allowed. Everyone must have some sort of identification or the notary public will need to perform an act such as: Oath of a Single Credible Witness or Oath of Two Credible Witnesses. (For more information on this and other definitions, please click on the Definitions tab). Please remember that notaries public notifies signatures on a document, not the document.
- Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism
- Available for Last Minute Signings
- Loan Signing System
- NNA Certified
These are the types of ID cards that we accept:
- An identification card issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles or a driver's license issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles from any state including Canada and Mexico as long as it is no more than five (5) years old;
- A United States passport;
- An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody in California state prison.
- A type of identification listed below, provided that it contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number:
(a) A passport issued by a foreign government provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services;
(b) A driver's license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses;
(c) An identification card issued by another state;
(d) A United States military identification card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number. (Some military identification cards do not contain all the required information.);
(e) An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California. Note: The notary public must include in his or her journal the type of identifying the document, the governmental agency issuing the document, the serial or identifying number of the document, and the date of issue or expiration of the document that was used to establish the identity of the signer. (Government Code section 8206(a)(2)(D))
These are the following identification cards we cannot accept:
- Library Cards
- Credit Cards
- Store credit cards
- Birth certificates
- Social Security Cards
What Makes Us Unique?
A few things make us different from other conventional service providers. So, what are those unique things about us? Why should you consider choosing us as notary services in California? Here are the reasons for you at a glance.
- We offer mobile notary service Los Angeles CA and that means we shall reach your destination as per your requirements.
- We are a professional service provider, available for 24 hours. Call us anytime for any urgent notary requirements with hesitation.
- We are licensed or certified notary service and thus there will be no issues reg the riding legitimacy of your contract documents.
Reasons to Choose Us
So, at this point, you would be thinking that why should you select our notary services Los Angeles? Well, you can find some of the satisfactory reasons to choose us below.
- We are licensed and legitimate to work as notary services.
- We offer accurate and hassle free notarization service.
- We offer mobile service at any desired location of clients in California.
- We are available at anytime, even on holidays.
- Services at affordable prices.
- No time wasted for clients - we are a professional service provider
For finding a professional mobile notary public Los Angeles, people make a lot of efforts. There is no dearth of notary services, but a mobile notary is hard to get. This is the reason why we are ahead of others. We bring more convenience to the clients by providing mobile services. We reach your desired location and provide you the top-notch services with perfection.
Contact Us Anytime
Getting in touch with us is easy, as you just have to dial our phone number and express your requirements. As per your preferred time and location, our traveling notary Los Angeles County executives shall reach.
Please call us for an appointment. If there is no answer, leave a message with a callback number and someone will get back to you or fill out the contact us form below